Saturday, October 29, 2011

BJS065: Snowctoberpocalypse

18:07 - Recorded October 29, 2011.


Download File
(Right-click or Ctrl+click to save)

It's October... and it's SNOWING! I make my way home via the NJ Transit train system and spend my wait time between trains at Secaucus Junction updating you on some recent exciting things in my life, such as "The Miracle Man" being selected as indieWIRE.com's Project of the Day, then voted as Project of the Week, then this Monday is the vote for Project of the Month - CONTACT ME TO JOIN MY VIRTUAL STREET TEAM - I'm producing & co-directing the independent TV pilot "Erroneous Convictions" with Bruce Birns and Jerry Sheindlin, the October snow postponed the Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow Halloween Parade, my niece's quinceañero, the family's fine.

Theme music: "The Chasing Game" by Friday's Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment